The purpose of the Mountain View High School Chorus Boosters is to encourage and
enlist cooperation and participation of the educational staffs/students and
citizens with the objective of promoting the musical education of the student
- Encouraging the musical training of the students in all ways.
- Making known to the public the needs of the students in music programs.
- Adequately promoting and publicizing the importance of the band, chorus,
and orchestra programs in the school community
- Assisting the schools administrators and music staff in music education to the
students and to the community.
and By-Laws of the
Mountain View High School Chorus Boosters were adopted in October 2005.
The 2016-2017 Chorus Boosters Officers
- Liaision - Christine Senter
- Treasurer - Cara Weigeshoff
- Uniform Coordinator - Judy Hellmann
- Fundraising - Molly Dalton
- Secretary - Melissa Preston
If you have a question please use our contact page
to contact the chorus leadership. If you would like to join the boosters group
please download our
sign up form and email the completed form to email@example.com